Do you have a Family Reunion coming up in 2011 or 2012? Not sure where to begin? Now is the time to get started on planning. Join me for a 3 hour workshop to help guide you through using the proper planning tools for a fun-filled, successful, event.
Long time, event planning professional and entrepreneur Elaina M. Whitley presents ‘Do-It-Yourself Family Reunion Planning’, targeted towards Event Planners and individuals who are planning their own Family Reunions. This workshop will help alleviate some of the stress involved with dealing with family reunion planning that most of us have experienced. Learn real-life experiences from a successsful, event planning veteran of more than 15 years.
- How soon you should begin the planning process
- Creating a planning committee
- Menu planning, budgeting, registration
- Raising funds to help off set expenses
- Choosing the best hotels, restaurants and venues
- Fun activities to accomodate the whole family
- What should you charge the family to attend
- When is the best time of the year to host a family reunion
The single, three hour workshops will be held in Atlanta at Dunwoody, Buckhead, Vinings or Atlantic Station between April 13th, 2011 through May 16th, 2011.
$149 registration fee includes: Planning Materials, Tip Sheets and ‘Enjoy Yourself Events’ folder. For more information and to register, please visit: http://diyfamilyreunionatlanta.eventbrite.com